Going forward, we will be featuring select Carolyn Pollack Limited Edition styles on our American West Jewelry website. This will happen sometime in March. I will also be offering select Carolyn Pollack styles within our American West brand on QVC under the name American West x Carolyn Pollack. This will begin in February. I hope you’ll join me on QVC! We’ll keep you updated on exciting new designs and QVC show times through our emails, so be sure to sign up!
– Will my 1-Year Warranty still be honored?
Yes! Your 1 year warranty will still be honored. Please contact us at American West Jewelry by Carolyn Pollack for more information.
– Will I still be able to see my Carolyn Pollack Jewelry Order History?
Yes, previous order history will still be available for items that you purchased while logged into your Carolyn Pollack Jewelry account.
– When is the last day I can return or exchange my CP Purchase?
As of March 1, 2022 all sales on Carolyn Pollack Jewelry will be final. We will not be offering returns or exchanges on any items purchased after that date. Please know that some styles will not be able to be exchanged for a similar or matching style as inventory sells out. Your warranty will still be honored through American West Jewelry by Carolyn Pollack.
– Will jewelry repairs still be available for my Carolyn Pollack Jewelry?
Yes! Our expert jewelry repair services will continue to be provided through American West Jewelry by Carolyn Pollack.
– I have a Carolyn Pollack Jewelry Gift Card. What will happen to my balance?
We will be refunding gift cards with balances for Carolyn Pollack Jewelry. Look for an email with further information in the coming weeks.
– Will my Carolyn Pollack Jewelry Account transfer to American West Jewelry by Carolyn Pollack?
Unfortunately no, but we invite you to visit American West Jewelry by Carolyn Pollack There, you can sign up to receive email and also create an account.
For further information please read, An Announcement from Carolyn.