- AN ORIGINAL DESIGN – This quality crafted, awesome piece of the JEN Collection declares your authentic spirit and style. Made of real 925 sterling silver, this necklace is a simple, original modern design. You will look amazing when you wear this piece for casual, party-time, work or date night. Wow! Two pear-shape Blue Lapis above and below an oval cabochon Blue Lace Agate gemstone center. Necklace chain measures 16 inches long & 2-inch extender with a lobster claw clasp.
- GENUINE GEMSTONES – Blue Lace Agate brings grounding, nourishment and stability to those who wear it.
- AN AFFORDABLE GIFT– You deserve to feel phenomenal! Indulge your yourself, best friend, girlfriend or even mom, a daughter or wife! Packaged in a signature gift box, it’s perfect for any gift giving occasion like a birthday or anniversary, congratulations or special thank-you moments. Whether you want to surprise someone with a unique present or simply celebrate a milestone or holiday, our American designed and crafted jewelry shows those you love how much you truly care.
- MADE IN AMERICA – We’ve been creating our jewelry with social responsibility and environmentally friendly ways since 1975, and we’re proud to share our legacy with you. This original accessory, made from sterling silver with 92.5% recycled silver metal, is handmade in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA by our in-house jewelry makers. Our experienced artisans have honed their craft for decades and hold to the highest standards of quality. You can feel confident buying, wearing, and gifting our jewelry!
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! – At Carolyn Pollack Sterling Jewelry, our exceptional quality is backed with a 1-year limited warranty. All our products are made of hypoallergenic 925 sterling silver that is nickel-free, safe for those with sensitive skin to wear every day. We’re confident you will love our products, but if for any reason you aren’t completely satisfied, all our products feature a 100% Money Back No Questions Asked 30-Day Total Happiness Guarantee. Rest assured and order today!